Suitable for a range of grain handling applications. Download the Bosmac Hydraulic Augers flyer.
- Efficiently move 60-90 tonnes per hour depending on the auger size, grain type and other factors
- High performance recoil or electric Kohler motors
- Safe operating hydraulic ram to raise and lower auger
- Hydraulic oil tank
- Forward and reverse controls
- Low maintenance painted tube and legs
- Durable tyres with 14” HQ rims
- Supplied with quality steel hoppers with mesh tops
- Designed and engineered for Australian conditions
- Hydraulic wheel drive on one wheel
- Flexible spout
- Hydraulic jockey wheel
Standard Hydraulic Auger Sizes
|Barrel Length||Barrel Diameter||Recommended Motor Size||Capacity (Wheat)|
|12.2m (40ft)||200mm (8 inch)||20 HP||60 tonnes per hour|
|13.1m (43ft)||200mm (8 inch)||20 HP||60 tonnes per hour|
|14.3m (47ft)||200mm (8 inch)||22 HP||60 tonnes per hour|
|12.2m (40ft)||230mm (9 inch)||20 HP||90 tonnes per hour|
|13.7m (45ft)||230mm (9 inch)||22 or 25 HP||90 tonnes per hour|
|15.2m (50ft)||230mm (9 inch)||25 HP||90 tonnes per hour|
Note: Capacity will vary according to the size, weight, moisture content and type of grain, the speed and angle of the auger, the clearance between the flight and tube, and available power.
Bosmac recommends operating its augers at a lower speed than most competitors. This will limit the augers’ capacity but will extend the life of the equipment.