Bosmac made-to-order relocatable explosive storage magazines are designed and manufactured to Australian Standard AS2187.1-1998. Download Explosive Magazines flyer.
- Steel security doors with approved locking systems at one or both ends
- Convenient freight-friendly sizes, fitted with container locating blocks
- 6mm wall plate
- Wall, floor and ceiling insulation
- Optional single or double aluminium trolley tracks
- Durable epoxy paint
- Option to add your own logo
- Sold individually or as part of a mixing plant
- Sun roof
- Single or double floor trolley tracks
- Painted with your own logo
Bosmac manufactures fixed or portable ANFO mixing plants custom built for your purposes. Bosmac also offers a complete range of plant components including ammonium nitrate augers, bulka bag splitters, hoppers, ANFO mixers, support frames and platforms.
Standard Explosive Magazines
|Model No||Capacity||Length||Width||Door Configuration|
|BM20-2||20 tonnes||12.0m||3.5m||1 door at each end|
|BM20-4||20 tonnes||12.0m||3.5m||2 doors at each end|
|BM14-2||14 tonnes||12.0m||2.4m||1 door at each end|
|BM10-2||10 tonnes||6.0m||3.5m||1 door at each end|
|BM10-4||10 tonnes||6.0m||3.5m||2 doors at each end|
|BM7-1||7 tonnes||6.0m||2.4m||1 door at each end|
Note: Above is our standard range of explosive magazines. We can manufacture to your requirements including custom explosive magazines sold individually or as part of a mixing plant.